After the grand success of “KATHMANDU ON THE RUN (THE PINK FLOYD TRIBUTE SHOW)”, we are now back with the second phase of the tribute series with “Led Zeppelin Tribute Show”.
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band formed in London in 1968. The band consisted of guitarist Jimmy Page, singer Robert Plant, bassist and keyboardist John Paul Jones, and drummer John Bonham. The group’s heavy, guitar-driven sound, rooted in blues on their early albums, has drawn them recognition as one of the progenitors of heavy metal, though their unique style drew from a wide variety of influences, including folk music.
Study the further details on: www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin
We are doing a tribute show in the name of “Led Zeppelin” this June to fulfill the music wants & desire of all the Led Zeppelin fans out here in Nepal.
Date: June 7, 2014 (Saturday)
Venue: Purple Haze Rock Bar, Thamel
Time: 3 Pm Onwards
Ticket Fee: NRS. 300 (Pre Sales) & NRS. 500 (Door Sales)
Pre Sales Tickets shall be available soon.
Performing Band: Custard Pie
1. John Shrestha: Guitars (Ex-Guitarist: 7th Gravity)
2. Mimesh Manandhar: Guitars (Guitarist: Sabin Rai & The Elektrix)
3. Jeevan Lama: Bass Guitars (Ex-Guitarist: 7th Gravity, Percussionist: Night Band)
4. Birat Basnet: Drums (Ex-Member of Night Band)
5. Bhusan: Vocal (Surprising Vocal Talent)
For further info: 9843-664132 & 9804-946107